Implementation of the Women of Russia: Place and Part in Social and Economic Development research project.
Decisions made in the interests of women should be based on quality analytics: a review of best Russian and international practices, sociological surveys of the population and entrepreneurs, and systematic monitoring of the media environment. An integrated research approach will make it possible to monitor changes in society in relation to women's role and their participation in the country's socio-economic development.
- Draw the attention of the State, businesses, professional associations and non-profit institutions to the topic of supporting women's projects in various areas - social, cultural, financial, economic, scientific and others.
- Increase public awareness of the role of women in the socio-economic development of the country.
- Participate in international research projects, including the use of internationally accepted indicators, to further compare and assess the degree of women's participation in the country's economy.
- Quarterly media support of the project:
- press releases on the results of all-Russian sociological surveys;
- drafting expert opinions in federal and regional media;
- presenting key research findings at events.
- presentation of the all-Russian Women of Russia: Place and Role in Social and Economic Development, 2019 research at the end of 2019 (12 months from the launch of the Project).
Project partners (incl. prospective):
Public enterprise organizations:
- OPORA ROSSII
- Delovaya Rossiya
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Ministries and Departments:
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Ministry of Labour and Social Security
- Министерство образования и науки
- Ministry of Healthcare
As well as:
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects
- Federal Corporation for Small and Medium Enterprise Development JSC
- Russian Export Center JSC